Up to 24-month Standard Warranty
Ultra Online offers a standard warranty for up to 24 months upon customer purchase
1. Standard warranty of 6 months to: Waterproof cases, camera lens filters, and flash remote & Gimbal Stabilizers
2. Standard warranty of 3 months to: RC toy battery (consumable)
3. Standard warranty of 1 month to: Camera accessories, mobile and tablet accessories, computer accessories, games, gaming controller, audio cable, and card reader
Please note the warranty starts counting from the invoice date. The shipping time, duration of repair and return shipping time are also taken into account when calculating the warranty period. Inspection and repair process can take up to four weeks
Upon receiving and accepting customer payment, this warranty will cover for customer purchase
The Ultra Online warranty, once paid for, warrants the product to operate according to manufacturer's specifications as all our products are imported goods they will not come with manufacturer's warranty, this warranty is provided by our own company
- All warranty requests have to be made via submission of a RMA ticket.
- It is recommended to quote the product item number or IMEI in any communication with Ultra Online.
- Our RMA team will try our best to troubleshoot, identify, and resolve the product issue with the customer before the need to send us back the product for repair or replacement. Please note that we have the right to refuse warranty service if customer fails to follow RMA instructions
- An authorization must be obtained for repair from the RMA department before sending us the item, and the form of repair is subject to Ultra Online’s authorisation, and we may choose to use a particular service centre
- In the course of product being returned, we will ensure the safety of customer product(s) while it is in our possession. However, whilst every effort will be made to return customer product (and any film, tape, data, or other recordable media or accessory), Ultra Online is not liable for any loss or damage of any particular item. Therefore, please only send the item required for repair
- Ultra Online warrants the product (excluding accessories, software, consumables such as, but not limited to, toner, ink sheets, paper and other consumables defined by us) to be in good working condition in the warranted period. Proof of purchase, such as payment receipt or original invoice, is required to receive the warranty (PayPal receipt is valid for this purpose)
- We obtain the right to offer product replacement if the cost of repair is not economical, or vice versa. If the product is no longer available, we may choose to replace it with a similar product of the same or greater value. The value is based on the value of the time of replacement.
- Please inform the service centre in writing if the address is changed during the repair process
- Customer will be responsible for the cost of postage fees, inspections and diagnosis, and/or the cost of repair if the fault of the product is determined not to be covered by this warranty
- Personal assets (including all software and data) should be the customer's responsibility to safeguard. Precautions such as making full backups of all customer software and data and implementing virus checking controls is recommended. We are not liable for any damage or loss during the repair process
- The warranty is not transferable
- Any Mack Diamond Warranty purchased will replace Ultra Online's 24-month standard warranty. Customers could enjoy the Mack warranty's benefits and use the local Mack warranty service. However, no return, refund or exchange will be made once the Mack Warranty is purchased from Ultra Online
What is Covered
Parts and labour costs of up to 24 months (other than the warranty exceptions above) for product malfunctioning due to manufacture defect, or a fault in the material of the product
Parts and labour costs of 1 month for Rechargeable Batteries (other than RC toy battery) due to a fault in the material
Postage fees for shipping are covered for the first 6 months (other than the warranty exceptions above) of the warranty.
What is not covered
- Consumable products identified by us, such as batteries and films are not covered by the warranty. (Except RC toy battery which has a 3-month warranty).
- In-box Accessories, Gadget Accessories or Non-electronic items which are not operated by electricity (such as bags, lens, hoods, and audio accessories, etc.) are not covered (except audio cable which has 1-month warranty)
- Any repair carrier related issue cost (e.g. SIM Card, availability, coverage, service, range etc.) of mobile phones and tablets will not be covered by Ultra Online
- Any issues caused by modification, installation, or removal of the product, firmware, software, and/or operating system by someone other than our representatives, or the manufacturer
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by impact, shock, fall, sand, dust, dirt, dampness, moisture, leaking batteries, fire, theft, attempted theft, vandalism, acts of war or terrorism, corrosion, liquid contamination or ingress, frost, flooding, winds, earthquakes, lightning, or other adverse weather/environmental conditions
- Any accidental or malicious damage, improper usage, storage or handling of the product
- Any damage due to operating with incorrect or irregular voltage supply, or batteries not designated for the device.
- Any breach of the terms and conditions of this warranty or the contract terms
- Failure to follow our written instructions for the product, or those of the manufacturer’s
- Damage or defect due to wilful neglect or negligence by anyone other than us
- Loss of quality, degradation of performance or actual damage that results from the use of spare parts or other replaceable items (such as consumables) that are neither made nor recommended by the manufacturer
- The product serial or IMEI has been removed or made illegible
- Connection of other fittings, accessories, equipment or software to the product which were not approved by us
- Repair or cleaning by unauthorized personnel
- Any malfunctions or specific requirements of any other item of hardware or software which customer added to the product that was not included in the contract
- Loss or damage of data
- Use of which is not designed
- Non-Manufacturer defect on Lenses
- Damage due to improper packing during shipment to service centre or service agent
- Jewellery items are not covered by the warranty
- Any promotional gifts included with the purchase
Special Note regarding Waterproof cases
The Ultra Online warranty will cover for 6 months. However, damage caused by improper use, impact, exceeding recommended depths are excluded by the warranty.
If any other items were damaged by being used in conjunction with the warranted product, they will not be covered by the warranty.
The damaged waterproof case will be sent to the manufacturer for waterproof/ pressure testing to the specifications of the product as outlined by the manufacturer. Customers will be responsible for the repair fee if the test is passed and any of the transportation cost that is required.
Special Note for 3rd Party Lenses
We will cover parts and labour costs for the repair of manufacturer defect(s) or production fault(s), which resulted in product malfunctioning. Any issue(s) related to the front or back focus is/ are not included in the warranty. The use of third-party lens is at customer's own discretion. Ultra Online does not make guarantee to the quality and accuracy of the focus of third-party lenses.
Special Note for Waterproof Cameras/ Casings / Bags
Damages caused by impact, exceeding recommended depths, etc. are excluded from this warranty. Please be advised that the warranty is solely for the purchased item only. Any defects or damages on any other item(s) which is used in conjunction with this product is not warranted.
Special Note for Waterproof Mobile Phones
The warranty excludes defects or damage resulting from accident, misuse, abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt, neglect, or unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress. Any defects or damages on any other item(s) which is used in conjunction with this product is not warranted.
Special Note for Remote Control Toys
The warranty excludes defects or damage resulting from below:
- Crash or burning caused by non-manufacturing factors.
- Damage caused by operating the unit in an electromagnetic interference environment (i.e. mining area, radio transmitting tower, high-voltage wire, substation etc.)
- Damage caused by operating the unit in a known environment with interference with the wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-link, Wi-Fi signals etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a weight greater than the safe take-off weight.
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a low charged or defective battery.
Any defects or damages on any other item(s) used in conjunction with this product with this product is not warranted.
Apple iPads (sim card version) or iPhones
Ultra Online will cover parts and labour costs for the repair of Apple iPads (sim card version) or iPhones, instead of official repairing center. The message - "The repairs won't have the ability to obtain the health information." may show in "Setting" > "General". Rest assured this has no affect on the device functions.
Period out of Ultra Online 24-months Standard Warranty
A full return postage fee, inspection fee and repair fee, or any other related charges incurred shall be borne by customer if customer wishes to return the product for inspection or repair outside of the warranty period.
If you would like to open a warranty claim on your order, please click here to follow the instruction illustrated.